Monday, December 21, 2015

BEST BIRTHDAY A MISSIONARY COULD EVER ASK FOR!

December 13, 2015

So it was my birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY A MISSIONARY COULD EVER ASK FOR! We had a Christmas music performance, and everyone is soooo good!!! I am so happy just to be apart of it! and then we performed in my zone- so both of the wards I have served in were invited to this one! It was sooooooo awesome to reunite with everyone!!! :D  I love everyone SO much! and I had some very special friends who came out just to see me, and I am so grateful they were able to come! :)
It was amazing to look out into the congregation and know that in some small way I knew over half the people there! and that there were 5 of my investigators or former investigators there. :)  It was an amazing experience.  It really helped me put my mission in perspective :)  I love my mission! I love my areas!  almost cried.

AND I get to see the super talented Sister Soh Jong Yuon  play claira in he Nutcracker next week!!! Gah I am soooo blessed!! :D





Zone Conference a while ago

Christmas Caroling

 Because the Savior was born I was able to serve a Mission

Picking out a hat to stay warm!

 I Love this little guy!

This sister is the best! 


Food that is too cute to eat! 



This is a wonderful sister!


We wrote about Because there is a Savior...






Pictures before it got cold. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment