Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Blessings!!!!

Quotes:
"I don't snore. I may purr, but I don't snore" -Sister Sonksen

Really a lot of funny and awesome adventures happened but I kinda ran out of time....... sorry everyone....

Blessings!!!!

The Elders just had a baptism for someone from the Philippines! It was so awesome! All the people originally from the Philippines but living in Korea came from all over Korea to see him get baptized! They had never even talked to him and traveled, some up to 3 hours, for his baptism! It was such an amazing example of discipleship :)  They just had so much love and you could tell that Benji really could feel God's love for him through their kindness and selflessness :)  I will never forget it :)

So one miracle is this LA we found through a referral!! She is an LA and she has adorable kids and says she will come to our music night! She hasn't been to church in over 20 years or so! She is so sweet!! I love her and her daughters!!!  I hope we can help her regain that testimony that she had 20 years ago :)  Miracles are everywhere! I wish I had time to tell you about all of them! :)

Love to you all!

Sister Shaver

Last District!





1 comment: