Sunday, June 26, 2016

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!

June 19, 2016

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to the best FATHER is the WORLD!!!! He is the Father of a world champion and therefore a WORLD CHAMPION DAD!!!! I Love my Daddy :)  Thanks Dad for always being an example of humility and knowing that true strength lies in Christ :) And for letting me chase my crazy dreams. and building a horse barn in our backyard with your bare hands! You are the best :)

ALSO HAPPY FATHERS Day to a very special Grandpa! :) Special shout out to my awesome GRANDPA Leavitt!!! HE IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST :) Always has seen the best in me when i could not always see it in myself :)  Thanks for always encouraging me to do what you knew I could and for getting me even more excited about horses than I already was :) I LOVE YOU!!! :)

Quotes
True happiness comes only by making others happy.. the practical application of the Savior's doctrine of losing one's life to gain it"  David O McKay

"I love imitating you sister because you are my mother.." Sister Morillo
- "sorry world..." -me

"And how is the older sister doing?" -random ward member to first born child with a new little sister
"I'M THE YOUNGEST!!!" -response

been there kid.. I feel you. ;)

So I had a dream that the whole mission got evacuated in boxes and when I woke up my neck felt like I had been stuck in a box....... haha good times


More thoughts on this quote
True happiness comes only by making others happy.. the practical application of the Savior's doctrine of losing one's life to gain it"  David O McKay

That is our purpose as missionaries to help people apply what Christ taught. It is amazing to watch people change their lives and find it again when they lose themselves in Christ.  The light really is sooooo much brighter from their eyes.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission :) I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. :)

Love,
Sister Shaver

We Mustache you a question?



 Filipino Food YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment