Thursday, July 7, 2016

"How can I help things go right?"

June 27, 2016

So this past week was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!! I was dying.... really I was thinking..... it's only June?! I also worked out a little harder than normal so my muscles were super achy. "I am going to literally melt......." I thought.... I was mentioning this to my comp and she was like. Its not that hot... and then I felt her head and my head. TURNS OUT I had a fever. HAHAHAHAHAHA I am fine now fear not Mom.  But I realized that we do that a lot in our lives.  Or at least I do. I blame my discomfort and unhappiness on external things when in reality my heart is sick or I am the one with the problem.  I do that often without recognizing it.  I really need to be better.  So I have set a goal to evaluate myself every week and think, "How can I help things go right?" So at least even if it is crazy hot outside I won't have an extra burden on top of it. It is so much easier when we let Christ take our burdens and we just focus on doing what we need to be doing and should be doing. :)

Love,

Sister Shaver

Have a great week!!






bathroom



Temple day! 


the District

Old and New Companions :D





 POLKA DOTS!!!!




  Public Bathroom 


No comments:

Post a Comment