Thursday, September 15, 2016

Freedom is a True Blessing!

9/12/2016

So I don't really have very much time to write this week, but I just wanted to say what a special day it was yesterday to hit my 18 month mark.  Right after my exchange with my MTC companion :) I feel so blessed which I will talk about more next week.

I Just wanted to let everyone know that I am grateful for the USA and I know that yesterday was also Sept 11 and I hope we continue to remember those that passed that day. I am grateful for the soliders who fight for our freedom and I am grateful for the freedoms that we have.  Look at how far we have come since Sept 11, how everyone worked together to pick up the pieces and rebuild what was lost. Somethings can never be rebuilt, but I know that God will eventually restore all things 10 fold in this life or in the next.

I know that I have certainly grown from where I was a year and a half ago. I hope I can keep this pattern of growth for the rest of my life :)

All we have to do is be a little better than we were yesterday, and with our Savior we can. :)

Love,
Sister Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment