Monday, September 5, 2016

I Ate Dog!

August 28, 2016

On the Menu
Sea squirt: It's like swallowing the ocean mixed with guts..........
Dog: fatty surprisingly but really good. way better than i thought. (don't tell my dog please....sorry Hero...) Thank you Brother Kim for taking us!! Best ward missionary leader ever!

5 Dollar miracle

So I have been carrying around an american 5 dollar bill for the last 17 months in my scripture bag. Why, you ask? I have no idea. I don't know! So my companion, some investigators (who were 8 and 10 yrs old), and I were in a taxi and we got out and my comp, who thought she had the 3 won ($3) we would need for the fare, said she had nothing. O.o Then I remembered the $5 in my scripture bag.... sheepishly I pulled it out and was like Sir we do not have any money besides this american 5 dollars. To our amazement he was like, "Sounds good." I also figured he would just take the whole $5, but he was like wait I need to give you 2 won back. So I used an american 5 dollar bill in a Korean taxi.

It may seem simple, but I am so grateful that God truly does work in mysterious ways. He steps in with miracles without number.

The Dog 

 






 














No comments:

Post a Comment