Monday, November 30, 2015

What Making Kim Chi for a Year looks Like!

November 29, 2015

On the menu

I sang last Saturday.but alas!! I had a cold!! My voice was gone! But Korean tradition says I should eat a raw egg.. would I do it? yes ... yes I would haha it worked! but for like 2 hours by the time the performance came around I felt like a dying cat, but that's okay haha I think it went . . . not awful. Besides Koreans are really nice so if I did bad they would still tell me I did awesome! Love them all! haha :)

Learned Skill

Yup!  So I can now put my contacts in, in the time in takes to ride the elevator down from our apartment on the 14 floor... haha awesome!






Kim Jang!!! The process of making kim chi. You make kim chi for the whole year at once haha.



Elders singing with the youth at music night!




Such a great family!!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment