Thursday, July 7, 2016

Families are Forever!

July 3, 2016

Quotes

I showered at the beginning of the wet season and my hair never dried......-me

Well I think something I learned this week was people with broken families can understand (if they chose) the doctrine of eternal families more clearly than anyone else.

I have been talking with some people this week and throughout my mission who just shine as examples of faith. Their home life might not have been the best growing up or even currently. However, because of that they let it increase their faith and let it strengthen the importance of family in their lives.  They know the heartaches that come from living without a Christ center home and they do all in their power to prevent others from having to go through that heartache.  I admire them so much.  They are such examples of faith.

If your family situation isn't ideal do not give up.  Don't lose hope in have a happy family life.  You can create the happy family you desire.  I know it, I have seen so many people do it. If you are already married with a family and it is not ideal, you can be an influence on your children.  You can love your spouse.  I know that no matter where you are you can make the difference in the lives of those around you. If you are still growing up and family life is not what you want, you can be the example, and later you will be able to create the Christ centered home you long to have. God loves you.  He wants you to be happy. Families can be together forever.  I know that this is true in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen  

Love

Sister Shaver


Service, and friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment