Friday, July 29, 2016

Hakuna Matata

July 24, 2016

Lion King. I don't know why it ends up being Lion King that keeps coming back in my mind ... but I was looking on our positivity chart and it said, Put the past in the past, which isn't that Hakuna matata? So that is my focus.  We can't change the past.  Then I was thinking about how the sacrament is basically saying Hakuna Matata and I will be better through Christ... So we get to Hakuna Matata every week!  I am so grateful for the atonement and for our chance to start over refreshed every Sunday as we take the sacrament and as we repent daily.

Have a wonderful week!!

Sister Shaver


The Lees :) They are amazing cooks!!!


 The beautiful sister Moon and Sister Hale

Serving the children is a very tender experience.
The East Stake missionaries and full time missionaries worked together for a community proselyting event.  We had four stations: bookmark making, cookie decorating, face paint, and balloon art.








When it is so hot we get a little cray cray!

Isn't she so fun! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment